Project Restoration Theme Project Restoration Theme

This is sooo badass.

i am alive i am alive

NICE

What guitar and amp did you use for this song? It was pretty brutally sweet.

No need to be nice! No need to be nice!

nice little tune!

Synth orchestra isn't really my thing...but the guitar shredding was heavy, as promised, which I like. The riff is a tad repetitive though. What guitar did your good friend use for this song?

The Punkproject The Punkproject

Nice!

Pretty good for a first song! I think the part at the end, with the drum solo and following short bass solo, could overlap a little bit as the bass makes its last riff, and as the drum solo comes in. Little things like these make all the difference between smooth and awkward transitioning.

Other than that, good job dude. :D You in a band?

Run'n'Gun Run'n'Gun

wooooooot

Sounds like crazy good usage of FruitLoops, dude. Great job.

Little Trickster Little Trickster

Real nice.

I really got into this song. Sounds like you enjoyed making it.

How did you make the "stretched" guitar effects?

Nessbeatsfox responds:

I really did enjoy making this song.

That "stretched" sound is a distortion/whammy/bend sound on my pedal. I control it by pressing and releasing the pedal with my foot.

What sucks about it is that it's really hard to duplicate the solo...

Thanks for the review!

Infertehno Infertehno

Very Nice!

I love this song, it's really upbeat and uplifting. The song almost speaks to you. I guess individuals have different perceptions of same songs, but this one really spoke to me. It was a very enjoyable experience and I'm saving it to my computer right now. Thank you for making it! ^_^

~Wark

Shinrog responds:

Agree with you, every person has a different aspect on the same track, no matter what genre it is.

[ energy ] [ energy ]

Wow!

I got really into this song - it has a real sick transition into different melodies and at the end, it eases out nicely. I dig it. :)

Keep it up.

~Wark

boney-man responds:

thanks a lot!

Adidaas' Voice Acting Demo Adidaas' Voice Acting Demo

Great voice.

Your voicing is pretty good! :O Some of it strikes sour notes, but it's nothing some more practice and cleaning up can't handle. :)

Curse Rag Curse Rag

Nice.

It's very catchy and I love it. :) Reminds me that I should keep practicing at my piano. Thanks, dude.