Lone Survivor Lone Survivor

Absolutely loved it!

I liked everything about it, including the controls, the array of weapons, the bullet time...very nice!

Armor Trigger 2 Armor Trigger 2

Great awesome! Outstanding!

This reminded me a lot of the Mario Party minigames! It was really fun and cute!

School Invaders School Invaders

Very original

I loved it! The gameplay was fast-paced, the control setup was interesting and easy to learn, and I loved how you could rescue other kids and make them join your group.

H-animation tut. H-animation tut.

Thank you for this tut!

Thanks, it was very helpful with the step-by-step teaching of the frames in the animations. However the text in the tut is giving me dyslexia. Please change it? XD

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

XD Nice one.

I liked the simulation, although to be honest it got boring after fifteen minutes. I'd rather earn my fame for real on the living, breathing Newgrounds than a simulation. I liked how you made this though! :)

Shoot 2: CC Mission 1 Shoot 2: CC Mission 1

Interesting

This game is not hard at all, you just have to peek out, shoot, and duck back as fast as you can while watching for flashes of enemy fire. I beat the mission I'd say it's pretty fun.

Ninja Air Combat Ninja Air Combat

Woot

This game is exhilarating and AWESOME. My adrenaline level went real high and my wrist muscle started hurting from pressing A so much. XD MAKE MORE!

Chompy The Great Chompy The Great

Hey, nice.

Not bad! You have a pretty good original game right there. I like it...I played it for a bit and found it interesting - a good break from the usual "shoot and kill" games I play. I enjoyed this. Please continue to make more!