Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

OH YES

I am so gonna show my friends this XD

Helpful Preloader Tut Helpful Preloader Tut

Thank you!

Thank you for this tut, it is very good!

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Still great even now

Back then this thing was incredible, nowadays it still is! Very awesome.

Madness: Gang Wars Madness: Gang Wars

It makes me sad.

I really am sorry but I have to give you this. :( You need to put more effort into your Flashes, dude. This one ends abruptly for no apparent reason. At the very least, you did a decent job animating the violence and put in a weak-but-better-than-nothing plot.

Quest for Awesome - intro Quest for Awesome - intro

HUH!?!?!

Great animation and I LOVED the detail you put into the scenes and frames, VERY EXCELLENT JOB! :D Except that I don't understand why you put this movie as Adult w/ excessive nudity because there WAS NONE! Are you trying to be funny or something? Just wondering, I'm not complaining or anything. :P

Hero Coryal Halloween '05 Hero Coryal Halloween '05

Yay!

This movie never fails to make me laugh.

Bleach 1st opening Bleach 1st opening

WOOO

Wow! That was incredible! Tell your boyfriend that I think he's incredibly talented.

Madness Mini 5 Madness Mini 5

Awesome

It slowed down for me at times, but I blame it on the massive body count. Phenomenal job, can't wait for the next one.

Oh, and to reviewer below me, if you read everything at the end of the movie, and clicked the button that read "who the **** was that guy" or whatever, you would've known who the black sheriff dude was.

Super Hero Clock Super Hero Clock

Wow, that was really good!

I haven't seen fighting animation like that in forever. You are really good at animating stuff like walking, flips, hair blowing....pure awesome. I really hope there will be a sequel!

Halo Music Video Halo Music Video

Ummm...

It was kinda weird and sloppy. Here's some friendly advice: tell your scary friends to use the brush tool for making graphics next time...and that they should make 'em less sloppy-looking. Might've been more funny. :P